THE SYNDICATE OF NURSERY OWNERS IN LEBANON
Is the first syndicate of nurseries to be founded in Lebanon. It was registered in the Ministry of labor under the decree 206/1 in 2004.
- Provide a platform to help nurseries and daycares overcome obstacles and challenges they may face.
- Provide a local and international network for professional growth.
- Ensure that nurseries and daycares are providing high quality and developmentally appropriate child care.
- Ensure that nurseries and daycares are creating an environment that promotes the social, cognitive, emotional and physical growth of a child.
- Ensure that children are thriving in a safe and nurturing environment where their rights are respected
- Ensure that nurseries and daycares do not discriminate according to color, religion or ethnicity.
- Ensure that nurseries and daycares are abiding by the rules and regulations of the MOPH.